The Tee-to-Green Package is an exciting, all-in-one tournament package to attract players and sponsors. Everything you need to have a great event in one specially priced package. Here is a summary:
Carnival Cruise “Guaranteed Winner” Putting Contest – perfect pre-event fundraiser. We ship you the 4-night/5 day Carnival Cruise Certificate prior to the event so you can present it to the winner. See below for an example of how to run a Putting Contest.
Pebble Beach Golf Vacation or $10,000 Cash Hole in One Contest – golfers have a chance to win a vacation for two to Pebble Beach. Includes 2 night/3 days lodging, 18 holes of golf each day and a $1,000 airfare credit per person for travel. See Below for Hole in Contest specifics.
Big Ticket** “Guaranteed Winner” Long Drive Contest – this is a “Guaranteed Winner” contest. We ship you the “Big Ticket” certificate prior to the event so you can present to the winner. The winner redeems the certificate for two (2) tickets to a professional sporting event (NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR or PGA) in their area. They select an event in each category and will receive two tickets to one of their choices. See Below on How to Run a Long Drive Contest.
Big Ticket** “Guaranteed Winner” Closest to the Pin – this is a “Guaranteed Winner” contest. We ship you the “Big Ticket” certificate prior to the event so you can present to the winner. The winner redeems the certificate for two (2) tickets to a professional sporting event (NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR or PGA) in their area. They select an event in each category and will receive two tickets to one of their choices. See Below on How to Run a Closest to the Pin Contest.
Four (4) Player $100,000-Four players have a chance to shot for $100,000. We provide the insurance as part of this package so if someone make the shot, they win the $100,000. A great addition to your event to attract players and sponsors. Use as prize for the winning foursome or sell as a raffle prize drawing 4 names.
Carnival Cruise for Winner of $100,000 Shootout (golfer Closest to the Pin) – we will send you another Carnival Cruise Certificate to use the winner of the Shootout (or use is as a raffle or auction prize).
Early Bird Bonus: Pay for Your Tee Tee to Green Package by 9/15/2017 and receive this bonus package. Great items for your raffle, auction or team prizes.
Bonus: $1,000,000 Shot – a perfect raffle prize. One players takes a shot for $1 Million, a great way to attract players and sponsors.
Bonus Prizes – Order by 9/15/2017 and Receive Two Bonus Prizes for Your Raffle, Contest Prizes or Player Prizes.
Four (4) Shot Control Tour Series Wedge – Stop hitting your wedge shots fat. Delta Tour Series Golf Wedges have a perfectly matching bounce angle to loft angles, which results in precise ball striking. Made of 8620 Carbon Steel, these wedges will get you up and down from all around the green. Tour Series wedge 52 GW/ 64 HL / 60 LW / 56 SW. 8620 Carbon Steel- Chrome plated for looks and durability. Maximum volume groves allowing maximum backspin and control
Three (3) Acer XDS React Hybrids Clubs (#3, #4, #5)
Get repeatable results with the XDS React Hybrid. The Acer XDS React Hybrid features the same amount face progression through the set, as well as consistent crown heights. This means that you won’t need to readjust your setup for varying clubs, resulting in a repeatable swing every time. The railed soles glide across various types of terrain increasing solidness contact. Plus, with the leading edge designed well forward the hosel prevents the possibility shanking the ball. The XDS React hybrids are the outcome unconventional thinking for remarkable results.
Signs and Banners:
Customized signs are included for the Hole in One Contest, Putting Contest, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin Contest and Shootout.
Once you purchase the package, Customer Service will send you the information on submitting the logos for the banner and the signs. All banner and sign information required 10 business days prior to your event to avoid rush shipping.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
How to Run a Putting Contest
- Players sign up for the contest. Most events charge a fee to play to raise more money. For example, $10 per putt or 3 putts for $25
- Set the putt length on the practice putting green from 60’-100’, don’t make it easy.
- Putters qualify for the final round by being the closest to the hole.
- The 3 golfers closest to the pin from the qualifying round will participate in the finals.
- For the finals, the 3 finalist take one more putt and whoever is closest, wins.
- The winner receives a Carnival Cruise. You can give the other two finalists a consolation prize.
- The golf course professional can help with the putting contest set up.
How Hole in One Contests Work
- This contest is held on the par 3 holes at the golf course hosting your event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 -165 yards and 15 yards closer for women.
How the Long Drive Contests Work
- The longest drive event recognizes the “big hitters” in your event. Choose a hole that is long and fairly straight, usually a Par 5
- The person with the first long drive writes their name on a marker (the golf course will provide one for your event) placed in the fairway. This continues until the last group completes your event.
- The golf professional at your course can recommend the best hole for the contest.
How a Closest to the Pin Contest Works
- This contest is also held on a par 3 and can be run at the same time as your hole-in-one contest or if your course has more than 4 Par 3 holes, use this contest on the fifth par 3.
- The object is to be the golfer that hits the ball closest to the hole for the day and to win a prize.
- The golf course will provide you with a measuring/recording device to place on the hole.
- Golfer measures and record results throughout the day.
- The golfer closest at the end of the day, wins the prize.
How a Shootout Works
- The shootout is an exciting concept and a high profile event at golf tournaments everywhere.
- Four golfers participate. The golfers can be the winning foursome or golfer selected at random from a raffle (a good way to raise more money)
- The Shootout is held on a hole near the clubhouse so everyone can watch. The distance is 165 yards and can be taken from the fairway.
- You hold the Shootout after golf with a viewing area set up with refreshments.
- Each golfer takes a shot and, if they make it, they win the cash prize
*The Carnival Cruise of a Lifetime consists of a three 3five day and four night cruise aboard one of Carnival’s Fun Ships to the Bahamas, the Caribbean or Mexico departing from the port cities of Pt. Canaveral, Miami, and Long Beach. This program gives the recipients an all-inclusive vacation that includes meals, 24 hour room service, Las Vegas style entertainment and shipboard activities.
**The Big Ticket Sports Gift Certificate entitles the recipient to two (2) complimentary tickets to a professional sporting event such as Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, NASCAR and Professional Golf. Certificate shipped to you prior to your event so you can present to the winner of the putting contest