The Jackson Park Men's Golf Club & Seattle Northeast Rotary
3rd Annual Charity Golf Classic at Jackson Park Golf Course
Benefitting Harvest Against Hunger!
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - Tee Times All Day!
Join your neighbors and friends for a fun round of tournament golf at Jackson Park Golf Course in north Seattle! Tee times are going fast, with 80 golfers already registered (as of July 23rd).
Jackson Park is a Seattle treasure, enjoyed by golfers of all ages since 1930. The par-70 layout is in excellent condition this summer!
- Four-person Team Scramble Format (SINGLES WELCOME - You'll join a team!)
- Raffles at event, Auctions Online
- Proceeds to Harvest Against Hunger, supplying our food banks with fresh fruit and produce since 1982! The need now, with the pandemic, is greater than ever! Thank you in advance for your support!
Jackson Park Golf Course is following all COVID-19 state and local guidelines and restrictions. Social distancing is required and enforced at the course! Your safety during this charity tourney is paramount.
THANK YOU, SPONSORS!
- AhHa LIFE COACHING
- BROCK BOWEN ELECTRIC
- GALVIN REALTY LAW GROUP
- HOMESTREET BANK, LAKE CITY
- HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES
- INTERBAY GOLF CENTER
- JACKSON PARK GOLF COURSE
- JOE PUETZ, PGA, GOLF ACADEMY
- JONES NW LLC, GENERAL CONTRACTOR
- KENMORE CHIROPRACTIC
- TERIYAKI PLUS, BALLINGER WAY NE, SHORELINE
- TOM & JAN TUTT