Join us for the 20th Annual Association of the United States Army Golf Tournament at Glynn's Creek Golf Course on Friday, September 13th, 2019. Golf with celebrity guest SMA Kenneth Preston, Vice President for Noncommissioned Officer & Soldier Programs at AUSA.
Event features include:
- 3 flights of players on championship 18 hole, par-72 course
- Pre-tournament Thursday evening wine & cheese event at the course from 6-8 p.m. featuring a 1-hour golf clinic with 3 PGA professionals starting at 6 p.m. Get solid tips to improve your swing and make your basics even better! Meet & greet SMA Preston and learn more about the important work he's doing for AUSA.
- Continental breakfast, catered lunch & awards reception, drink tickets
- Shotgun start with local Honor Guard
- Free team photos by RIA AUSA photographer
- Unique prizes & contests
- Hole in One
- Closest to the Pin (Male/Female)
- Longest Drive (Male/Female)
- Longest Putt (Male/Female)
- Rent the Ringer for $20 to ensure your best shot from local PGA Pro
- 18 military organizations featured on every hole that will benefit immediately from a donation by our chapter & the opportunity to share their mission