About the USAGA
The United States Adaptive Golf Alliance (USAGA) intends to make playing golf a reality for the 20 million physically disabled who would like to play the game. Founded in 2014, the United States Adaptive Golf Alliance is a 501(C)3 national coalition of adaptive golf organizations with common goals and objectives.
- Includes 36 member organizations across the United States.
- Provides adaptive golf to 20,000+ individuals of which 23% are wounded veterans.
- Members are "grass roots" nation-wide adaptive golf organizations working together to provide competitive pathways - instruction, on course and competitions throughout the United States serving individuals across all disability types.
Who is TIUTP?
TIUTP provides valued and needed assistance to adaptive golf organizations in conceptualization, planning, managing, and operating tournaments and benefit events
We are all golf industry veterans and proponents of adaptive golf
We can help grow your organization
We have the corporate and the practical experience to make you profitable and successful
- We’re always looking for more branding opportunities and tournament sponsors
- Corporate contributions to our partner organizations or tournaments
- Volunteers...we’re always looking for those who would like to help others who are disadvantaged but have a higher purpose in life.
- Call us at (702) 290-2466 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org…we will find a way to get you involved!