Join honorary co-chairs, Tony Holdener & Wyatt Rawlings, for the 31st Annual Althoff Catholic Golf Classic.
Saturday, October 6, 2018, at the prestigious Stonewolf Golf Club.
Witness our inaugural Helicopter Golf Ball Drop!!
Players - please register no later than 9/28/18.
This year's tournament will feature:
- Five-Person scramble with a 10:30 am shotgun start
- FOUR par 3 holes w/contests including entry into a post-round shootout for closest-to-pin winners
- 14 regulation holes
- Hole-in-one prizes
- Prizes for the top TWO teams in each of TWO flights
- Chances to qualify for the six-person shootout
- Lunch, on-course snacks and beverages
- Post-tourney heavy hors d'oeuvres
- Registration fees: $125/player UNDER 35 years of age and $200/player for those 35 & older
- Helicopter golf ball drop raffle with a $1,000 CASH prize
- Additional contests, raffles & more!
THE SUPER TICKET RETURNS IN 2018!!
This year's Super Ticket holders:
- receive ONE MULLIGAN for the tournament;
- are entered into a raffle to be one of the TWO raffle-based participants in the SIX-person shoot-out; and,
- gain entry into SIX on-course contests with GREAT closest-to-pin and hole-in-one prizes.
The Golf Classic is a perfect way to entertain clients and meet new friends in an exciting setting. Sponsorship packages are available to provide recognition and business opportunities at the event. Register today, purchase your SUPER TICKET and Helicopter golf balL drop raffle tickets!! Be sure to invite your friends, family and business associates to register as well. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our contact information is under the 'Contact' tab.