NEW DAY! NEW FORMAT! NEW PRICING!
Join us for the 30th Annual Althoff Catholic Golf Classic on Saturday, October 14, 2017, at the prestigious Stonewolf Golf Club. Players - please register no later than 10/6/17. Registration/payment must be received no later than Sep. 20 for your shirt to be available at the tourney. Golfers registering after Sep. 20 will need to pick up their shirt at ACHS on or after November 13.
This year's tournament will feature:
- Five-Person scramble with a 10:30 am shotgun start
- SIX par 3 holes w/contests including a logo'd OGIO golf bag for each of SIX closest-to-pin winners
- 12 regulation holes
- Hole-in-one prizes including $10,000 cash, a Pebble Beach Golf Vacation for two, Cardinals season tickets, Blues season tickets and MORE!
- Prizes for the top TWO teams in each of TWO flights
- Chances to qualify for the nine-person $100,000 shootout
- Lunch, on-course snacks and beverages
- Post-tourney heavy hors d'oeuvres
- Registration fees: $125/player UNDER 35 years of age and $200/player for those 35 & older
- Additional contests, raffles & more!
THE SUPER TICKET RETURNS IN 2017!!
This year's Super Ticket holders:
- are entered into a raffle to be one of three raffle-based participants in the NINE-person hole-in-one shoot-out with a GRAND Prize of $100,000; and,
- gain entry into EIGHT on-course contests with GREAT closest-to-pin and hole-in-one prizes
The Golf Classic is a perfect way to entertain clients and meet new friends in an exciting setting. Sponsorship packages are available to provide recognition and business opportunities at the event. Register today, purchase your SUPER TICKET and be sure to invite your friends, family and business associates to register as well. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our contact information is under the 'Contact' tab.